Sunday 14 July 2024

Refilling the Well...

 Just spent an amazing week in Catalunya, Espana!

After a night in the Gothic Quarter in Barcelona we headed to a family gathering in a tiny little place called Regencos. As I'm currently writing a Presents book set in Barcelona and Catalonia - with my first ever Spanish hero (who is beyond gorgeous but with serious issues!) – I was of course doing a ton of research in between the swimming in beautiful beach coves, sunning myself by the pool (mostly in the shade because it was HAWT!), eating and drinking too much, watching the England football team torture us into the Final of Euro 24 and having some quality family time with my two gorgeous sisters and my magnificent mum, our husbands and all our fabulous kids. Hope you're all having a good summer too...

It was nice to have some sun for a change as the weather in the UK has been pants. But it's back to the grindstone now (luckily I have a ton of inspiration to channel into my book now!) #familytime #summervibes #writinginspiration #refillingthewell

🥰🏖🇪🇸⚽️🍾

No comments: