Thursday 16 July 2009

A Quickie

Just a super-quickie to say I'm blogging on the PHS on Friday 24th July about Movies to Watch Out For over the next year. I have Hugh action, McDreamy and McSteamy in the same film and a touch of Vampire spotting in Twilight: New Moon, so pop over there and post a darn comment. Yes, I know I originally said on this very blog it would be Friday 17th but I got my dates mixed up! Quelle suprise! But hey, at least I got my blog done early for once.

Will be back here soon to talk about First Chapters and a few of the tricks I've learned about how to write them... Or maybe that's a few of the tricks I've learned about how not to write them.

Either way, it'll be valueable advice, when I figure out what it is...

3 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

McYummy Thanks Heidi!

Heidi Rice said...

Oops, made a mistake, my blog on the McYummies is next Friday. But thanks anyway for dropping by Lacey.

Lorraine said...

McDreamy, Mc Steamy and McYummy???

I am clearly missing out on something here. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for the blogposts, I'm very intrigued!