Friday 19 March 2010

PHS... Disney's The Princess and the Frog

Just in case you were wondering why my blog's been a little quiet of late.. Well, a little quieter than usual I should say... I'm currently Thelma and Louising it round Georgia and Alabama on one of my bi-annual road trips with my best mate. I'll be back next week though and raring to get stuck in to my next WIP... Hopefully by then I will actually have had an idea for one!!

Anyway, to keep us occupied I'm dropping into The Pink Heart Society today to get all dewy-eyed over Disney's latest animated classic The Princess and the Frog - and how great it is to see the House of Mouse back to doing what they do best. So come join me.

2 comments:

Sally Clements said...

How cool! If you see Brad Pitt on the side of the road, you know what to do!

Lacey Devlin said...

Road trip!!! Woo Hoo!! Hope you're having an awesome time!