Thursday 28 July 2011

Nick and Eva's Story has a title!


Woohoo! Nick and Eva's story is now called.... Wait for it:

The Good, The Bad and the Wild

I let you guess who's the good and who's the bad. It's gonna be out in the UK as a Riva in March 2012 (I hope!). Will be posting a sneak peek on my website once I have some cover art... But to get you in the mood, here's a lovely istock photo of The Golden Gate Bridge where Nick and Eva take their first wild ride to be followed by one heck of a wild night!

4 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

Love it!! As I'm sure I'll love their story :) Hanging out for the extract...

Lacey Devlin said...

Great title! Congrats, Heidi.

Heidi Rice said...

So glad you like it guys, kinda pleased with it myself.

Seve said...

Love the name of the characters, love the photo!! Can't wait to read their story!