Friday 20 January 2012

Attack the Block and news of a new book comp!

I'm talking about the cracking aliens vs hoodies movie Attack the Block at the Pink Heart Society today, so come on over and make a comment!

In other news my author copies of my March Riva, The Good, the Bad and the Wild, have just arrived and I'll be holding a competition to win a copy here on the blog early next week (and posting a sneak peek on my website) - as soon as I get my current ms off to my editor!!

So watch this space. But until then, here's the back cover blurb to whet your appetite:

One of the Good Guys?

Nick Delisantro is famous - for scripts, for his looks, and above all for his ruthless bad-boy charm. Eva, on the other hand, has spent her life being an overlooked wallflower! Now she's got to meet with Mr Tall, Dark and Brooding or her only chance of promotion is over...

Nick can't stop staring at the mysterious blushing girl who's dressed like a vixen but frozen under his gaze like a rabbit in the headlights... He can't wait to see what's behind the innocent front! But Nick's about to get far more than he'd bargained for - not only does Eva have the key to his secret past, but there's nothing more dangerously addictive than a good girl going wild...

No comments: