Sunday 29 January 2012

Want a sneak peek of GBW??

Can you tell I'm waiting to hear back from my ed on my latest offering?? Yes, this is why I'm currently blogging like crazy, because I've already bitten off all my nails. Hate this bit... How is it that as soon as you press that send button you then go back and re-read your ms and discover all those things that need to be corrected that you should have spotted in the edit! Groan

Anyway, enough about me. I have now got a sneak peak of The Good, the Bad and the Wild up on my website... Go have a read and tell me what you think. And in honour of it, I've added a lovely istock photo of San Francisco's iconic Golden Gate Bridge, anyone want to guess where Eva and Nick go for their bike ride after meeting in that art gallery???

9 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

Can't say no to a sneaky peek! That's a really gorgeous picture of the Golden Gate Bridge. So romantic :)

Joanne Dannon said...

You Tease!

The excerpt is fabulous - can't wait to read more :)

Heidi Rice said...

Isn't it gorgeous Lacey? I loved it too... Inspired me while I was writing that scene.

And Joanne, glad you liked the peek... And, tease? Moi!

Maria said...

She reminds me of me when I was twenty four - and him? Extremely quick. I wouldn't have been able for someone like him in a million years. He's positively dangerous! Not negatively.

I could almost hear the murmur of the crowd and the champagne glasses tinkling. Nice one!

Heidi Rice said...

Cool, glad you liked it Maria, and so chuffed that you identified with the heroine... I adored writing Eva, she's one of my favourite heroines actually.

Maria said...

Well, if you can get your readers to identify with your heroine, you've done a great job!

Maria said...

P/S I adored your hero in 'The Walk of Fame'. I've never seen an Irish hero so beautifully written.

Heidi Rice said...

Aw cheers Maria, have you read my other Irish hero (that would be Mac's brother Connor) in Hot-Shot Tycoon... If you want to email me you snail mail addy on heidi@heidi-rice.com I'll post you a copy.

Maria said...

Mac Brody's elder brother? Oh, fab, will mail you asap, thanks Heidi?