Thursday 13 September 2012

Sneak Peek of One Night So Pregnant!


I finally have a sneak peek of my next Riva/Harlequin Presents Extra, One Night So Pregnant on my website... Have to say I love both the UK and US covers.

In case you don't know this is Tess and Nate's story. Tess appeared as Eva's meddling friend in The Good the Bad and the Wild and quite a lot of readers have asked me if I was going to write her story. Short answer: Hell Yes! And here it is.

It'll be out in December in the US and in November to Riva subscribers in the UK (and apparently on Amazon!). I will be giving away a few copies here and on Goodreads once I get my author copies.

Anyway, let me know what you think of the peek!

In other news I'm off to the AMBA lunch tomorrow and am looking forward to catching up with Abby Green, India Grey, Fiona Harper, Sharon Kendrick, Scarlet Wilson and a host of other great authors.... And I have Alabama friend Kimberly Lang staying with me at the moment. How cool is that? (plus I managed to extract a copy of Redemption of a Hollywood Starlet out of her - which is the last of her fab Marshall brothers trilogy and which I can't wait to read).


No comments: