Tuesday 3 October 2017

The Virgin's Shock Baby is Out NOW!!

 
My new Harlequin Presents/Mills & Boon Modern, The Virgin's Shock Baby, is out now!! I'm super proud of this story, it has (I hope) all the passionate intensity Presents demands and an alpha hero to die for in billionaire Italian corporate raider Dario De Rossi while Megan Whittaker is a sweet, vulnerable heroine who discovers a strength she never knew she had in Dario's arms. I also had a lot of sexy fun with the Pregnesia trope, something I have never done before but ALWAYS wanted to do...

Here are some of the things readers have been saying about it:

"Overall, a fantastic read. Not to be missed." 5 stars, Brenda, Goodreads

"This was my first book to read by Heidi Rice and I LOVED IT!!!! " 5 stars, Dawn Nicholson, Goodreads

"At times an intense, passionate romantic story with strong characters in both the hero and heroine and both characters deserved the HEA. Loved it." 5 stars, Geraldine, Goodreads

I hope you'll give it a go and let me know what you think...



No comments: