Wednesday 13 October 2021

Cover Joy for The CEO's Impossible Heir...

O.M.G! Just got my NA cover for The CEO's Impossible Heir... This is a sequel to The Billionaire's Proposition in Paris (out in Harlequin's November line-up if anyone's interested!!). It's the second book in my Secrets of Billionaire Siblings duo – and features brooding British billionaire Ross De Courtney, fiery Irish artist Carmel O'Riordan, the discovery of his secret baby (actually now a four-year-old boy) at his sister Katie's wedding to Carmel's brother Conall in Connemara, one steamy week in Ross's penthouse in Tribeca and one agonising week in his luxury Long Island estate as Ross tries to decide if he can ever be a father and Carmel tries to figure out if the lone-wolf billionaire can ever let down his guard long enough to love anyone...

Ross and Carmel's story is out in February 2022, and I think the Harlequin cover fairies have outdone themselves with my hero... I actually had him modelled on Aaron Taylor Johnson but now I'm thinking he looks more like Patrick Dempsey. What do you think? McHottie or McDreamy? I've created a clever little graphic to help you decide...
Then again I'm wondering if it really matters who my guy looks like... Given that come hither smirk is so right, and yet so wrong - for Carmel that is, who has her child and her carefully planned future to consider when Ross crashes back into her life, while crashing his sister's wedding, to cause all sorts of delicious problems!


3 comments:

Susan Allan said...

I love the cover!

I am really looking forward to Ross and Carmel's story and I love the thought that we're going to see Connal and Katie again at their wedding - how fabulous.

I think both of your guys fit the bill, but I do have to admit a wee preference for Patrick Dempsey. He's perhaps too old now but he's still hot!

Heidi Rice said...

Haha, love it, yes my cover guy is a dead ringer for Patrick isn't he! think you'll enjoy Ross and Carmel's story. Have to admit I love the whole secret baby trope, but it's quite hard to do in Presents (eg: what do you do with the kid LOL) so I don't do them often, but I got to thinking about Ross and Carmel a lot while I was writing this book – how did they meet, why did he reject his own child, how did she cope with that rejection, etc... So it just seemed to flow naturally.

Anonymous said...

Love this series when is Imelda's story coming out. Can't wait