Sunday 18 November 2007

Waiting over and Heidi's In Happy Land

Heard from my editor on Friday and the nightmare that was Book Three has turned into a dream. It's going to be published in July 08 in the Uk and Ireland as The Tycoon's Very Personal Assistant and she has 'high hopes' for a US release too. Plus I've been offered a new three-book deal! Whoopee! So good to know all the work and copious amounts of angst were worth it.

When I was informing the MX authors loop my wonderful colleague Robyn Grady (author of the thoroughly hot Dream Job, Hot Boss) told me I'd had a great review for The Mile High Club on cataromance. You can check it out here, but highlights include 'sexy, sparkling, sophisticated and wonderfully romantic' and 'a mesmerising romantic tale you will find impossible to put down' and 'Heidi Rice's second Mills and Boon Modern Extra cements her position as one of contemporary romance's fastest rising stars'. I'm blushing here. A big thank you to Julie Bonello who wrote the review. I promise, no chocolate changed hands in the writing of this review.

Okay, that's more than enough bragging for now, time to knuckle down to Book Four, which I've recklessly promised (split infinitive intended) to have ready by mid-February! What was I thinking.... Arghhh.

No comments: