Friday 1 February 2008

The Treasure Hunt is Go!


Okay, big big news on the Sensational Romance Blog this month. We're running a Valentine's treasure hunt with a huge, huge, bundle of Mod Hots/Sexy Sensations/Presents Extras as prizes. All you have to do is answer the clues from the Mod Hot author blogs on different dates and then send an email to our glorious webmistress Ally Blake on win@allyblake.com with the answers to all the clues.

The hunt kicks off today at Natalie Andersen's blog where she'll be asking a question about her book Mistress Under Contract — and I believe she's even got a tantalising little excerpt for you to read too. The rest of the authors and the fab books they're giving away are listed on the Sensational Romance Blog so check it out . I'm up for the 19th, so I expect to see you back here then.

On the subject of No Country For Old Men, which I promised a write up of. All I'll say is it's edge-of-your-seat gripping, full of the Coen Brothers eccentricity that I love and has Tommy Lee Jones at his craggy best, but it is not for the faint-hearted. I've never seen so much blood in a 15 rated film before.

No comments: