Sunday 10 February 2008

A Week to Remember...

Wow, what a week. Kicked off on Monday with the fabulous news that my fellow mod-hot author Kate Hardy had nabbed the RNA's Romance Prize at their swanky lunch do in Kensington for her lovely book Breakfast at Giovanni's. As Julie Cohen's fabulous Driving Him Wild was also nominated I know how tough the competition was.

Then on Thursday I took a break from the current WIP to don my posh frock and head down to the Wallace Collection in London's West End for Mills and Boon's 100 Birthday Bash. Pink Flamingos, flaming torches, strawberries in chocolate, candy-floss, champagne on ice and hot guys giving out red roses. Now that's what I call a party. Would have posted pics but I forgot to take my camera. Oh well, I'll try and remember for their 200th birthday bash!

No comments: