Monday 1 September 2008

The PHS Hugh Jackman Tour 2008

Okay, the Pink Heart Society's Two today and what more excuse do I need to post a picture of Hugh Jackman on my blog? None at all naturally.

So Happy Birthday PHS. And I'm going to be having a big glass of vino tonight with chocolate accompaniment, because not only is there a birthday to celebrate, but I've finally finished my latest MS. Yipp-a-dee-do-dah! It's taken me to hell and back, but I think it's pretty darn good. Now all I've got to do is hope like hell my ed feels the same way.


Oh and cos I'm in such a good mood, I've also stuck a photo in of my current favourite squeeze, John Hamm from Mad Men, because I'm greedy like that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooo Hugh on a bike with a Johnny Cash jacket! YAY on the new MS! I am going back to my revisions.