Tuesday 8 December 2009

Merry Christmas in Brazil!!


Just discovered three of my books for sale in Brazil... What a hoot! Discovering foreign editions is one of the big perks of this job. My favourite is the title for The Tycoon's Very Personal Assistant which seems to be Dream Refuge...

Make of that what you will, or if you know Portuguese, maybe you could give me a better translation. Love the new cover though with Zack and Kate getting down to it on the beach! Didn't happen in the book, but who cares, they look seriously hot and it's given me some inspiration for the opening scene of my latest wip.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

How cool is that! Excited or what - I know I would be. Take care. Caroline x

Rachael Johns said...

LOL about the beach scene! Hilarious!! but you're right... it does look fab :)

Lacey Devlin said...

Gorgeous cover! I love that you've been exported to Brazil! Congrats!

Heidi Rice said...

Cheers guys... Now if only it wasn't peeing with rain here and freezing cold that cover could really inspire me!