Friday 18 December 2009

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Pop on over to the Pink Heart Society where I'm doing my monthly Must Watch Friday slot. Today, in honour of the Christmas season I'm waxing lyrical on a movie that has always meant Christmas to me. The Wizard of Oz... And all the wonderful things it does.


In other news, have finally got fingers back to keyboard and written the first chapter of my next WIP. Set on a wind-battered, rain-soaked Cornish beach at the tail end of the summer season.... My heroine's called Maddy and she's a lifeguard, my hero's called Ryan (or Ry) and he's out trying to surf on the choppy swell when... Well, that would be telling wouldn't it.

1 comment:

Lacey Devlin said...

I love the Wizard of Oz!

It's one of those movies that you can watch a zillion times and never get sick of it :D

I love the sound of Ry and Maddy can't wait to hear more! :D