Thursday 24 January 2013

The Good, the Bad and the Wild shortlisted for The RoNa Rose Award... It's Official!

All's fab in Heidi-land today with the announcement of the RoNa Rose Award shortlist.

I'm chuffed to bits (and slightly gobsmacked) to say that The Good, the Bad and the Wild has been shortlisted this year. Shouting out to Scarlet Wilson, Fiona Harper, Sarah Mallory and Carol Townend to send them congratulations too on their nominations. I'm honoured to be on the list with such brilliant fellow authors. And I'm also pretty excited about having a great excuse to buy a new frock!

Here's the full list (with the Wonderful Ms Wilson listed twice!) of the nominated books.


Read it and weep – I certainly am! Who'd have thought that my bad boy Nick - who refused to talk to me for most of the time I was writing this book - would end up getting me onto a list like this. Nice one Nick, all is forgiven.


2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Congratulations :-)

Unknown said...

That's brilliant! Congratulations!!