Thursday 6 March 2014

Introducing Beach Bar Baby... My next Harlequin KISS/Modern Tempted!

In the spirit of the season - Spring (in case you were wondering) - I've just added two new pages to my website. One for the fabulous short story collection from the authors of the RNA, Truly Madly Deeply - which includes a sneak peek of my offering The Fundamental Things - and one for my next Harlequin KISS/Modern Tempted book Beach Bar Baby.



I'm super excited about this story because it brings to a close my 'unofficial' Brothers and Sisters series of books which started with Rye and Maddy's story - Surf Sea and a Sexy Stranger - way back in 2010 and finished last year with Zane and Iona's story - Too Close for Comfort... Or at least I thought it had concluded with Zane and Iona. But I kept having this niggling feeling that my Cupcakes and Killer Heels heroine Ruby Delisantro's best mate and business partner Ella needed her story told too. But I just couldn't figure out what it would be, until gorgeous boat captain and Bermuda beach bum Cooper Delaney popped into my head. And suddenly everything became clear - or rather smoking hot!

Anyway, the book's out in May/June and you can check out a sneak peek here. For details on all six of the books in the Brothers and Sisters series and how they're connected you can check out my backlist page here.

No comments: